Senior author Michael Fanselow, UCLA distinguished Staglin family professor of psychology and director of UCLA’s Staglin Family Music Festival Center for Brain and Behavioral HealtNews of your Scientific Reports research is the lead story on the UCLA Newsroom: http://newsroom.ucla.edu/ and is on UCLA’s home page: http://www.ucla.edu/ (on the left, under Newsroom: ‘Study reveals how brain injury can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder’) and is on http://newsroom.ucla.edu/topics/science
[UCLA Life Sciences Logo]
- The Science Show with Robyn Williams interviews Dr. Fanselow on how opioids are great for pain, but can bring on detrimental effects of anxiety.
- 32nd Winter Conference on Neural plasticity
- Latest research from Dr. Fanselow’s lab “A peptidergic amygdala microcircuit modulates sexually dimorphic contextual fear”
- Dr. Fanselow Keynote Session Speaker at the Gordon Research Conference on Predator-Prey Interactions
- Chronic opioid treatment may raise risk of post-traumatic stress disorder, study finds