[UCLA Life Sciences Logo]
- The Science Show with Robyn Williams interviews Dr. Fanselow on how opioids are great for pain, but can bring on detrimental effects of anxiety.
- 32nd Winter Conference on Neural plasticity
- Latest research from Dr. Fanselow’s lab “A peptidergic amygdala microcircuit modulates sexually dimorphic contextual fear”
- Dr. Fanselow Keynote Session Speaker at the Gordon Research Conference on Predator-Prey Interactions
- Chronic opioid treatment may raise risk of post-traumatic stress disorder, study finds